Edmodo for PC-Redefined Tool for Teachers
Today, I am going to talk about an app called Edmodo. Edmodo is a popular Android app that gives productive access to teachers. You can download the Edmodo PC version on Windows 10/8/7 & macOS using emulators.
What is Edmodo
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, education has shifted on online platforms. So, there are plenty of apps available on the internet. However, Edmodo is specifically designed for teachers so they can communicate better and deliver lectures effectively. If you are a teacher, then this is the app for you because the developers have curated the app from scratch to make an effective tool.
Teachers require some important tools that enable them to communicate better with their students. Moreover, they need a stream of notes and lectures from other teachers from all over the world. Similarly, a good practice is to place all assignments and quizzes in the same place.
With Edmodo, you can
Engage with your students
With the app, you can create lectures and reach each and every student in your class. Students are required to sign-up on the app and then they can access your lectures. Help the kids in understanding the lecture better and respond to the messages using the direct messages folder
Resource with other teachers
Whether it is a teacher from another school, or from another country, you can contact them and can share your notes to create an informative lecture. Edmodo makes it easier for you to explore content and watch teacher trend And the improved home stream means you can find dozens of educational resources for your classroom.
- unlimited storage for teachers so they don’t have to worry about the space
- Integration with Microsoft Office and Google Classroom
- Teacher support for queries
- Access the notes anywhere and anytime
- Secure and private
- Parental access for keeping tabs on student’s performance
How to install Edmodo for PC (Windows & Mac)
- Download BlueStacks emulator from The links given below
- Install the emulator on your device by clicking on the .exe file
- Open the emulator and enter the required details (gamer tag and Google account details)
- Using the dashboard, type the name “Edmodo” and press the search button
- Select the app from there and install it
- Wait for the installation to get complete
- Edmodo is ready to use
This is our guide to install Edmodo for PC. We hope the method is easy to understand. If you like the method, share it with your friends.