Download BlueStacks 4.2 for Windows (10/8/7)
BlueStacks is one of the most popular Android emulators available out there. The emulator is available on many operating systems like Windows & macOS. Today, Fossforpc is providing you the method to install BlueStacks for Windows. From this, you can download BlueStacks 4.2 for Windows 10/8/7. Don’t worry, If you don’t know about the BlueStacks emulator because you can read the guide below to make yourself familiar with BlueStacks.
Overview of BlueStacks:
Before 2011, there were only Android smartphones. The only way to use the apps was to download/install apps on Android phones. But, in 2011, an emulator was introduced named BlueStacks emulator. Due to this emulator, another world of opportunities was opened. BlueStacks emulator allowed an Android user to play Android apps on Windows & Mac devices. Yes, you heard it right. You can use BlueStacks for installing Android apps on PC.
The main reason the developers thought of this software was to provide accessibility and reduce cost. What I mean is that not everyone can afford high-end Android smartphone. But, If you have installed a BlueStacks on PC, you can turn your Windows device into an Android device. Obviously, you cannot make calls with it. But, the rest of the functions of a standard Android phone is available.
Let’s assume you have used an Android smartphone. The first thing it asks from you is Google account details. These details are necessary for Android phones. Same as that, you will need Google account credentials for BlueStacks 4.2 for Windows. As the software turns your Windows OS into Android OS, you will be needing those details.
BlueStacks keeps getting OS updates from time to time. You know that Android phones always get the latest updates. Then, these apps are also required to be updated so that they can run on the latest OS. Just like that, BlueStacks gets updates. Right now, BlueStacks is running the latest Android Oreo software. That means you can run almost any app available on Google Play Store.
Also Read: Download BlueStacks 4.1 for macOS
The most popular update of BlueStacks was BlueStacks 4.0. This is because the company updated the emulator from 2.0 version to 4.0 version. That update brought many new features, improved UI design, and increased performance. After the BlueStacks 4.0 update, the company released BlueStacks 4.1, and BlueStacks 4.2.
Advantages of BlueStacks:
- Users can play Android games on bigger screens
- Enjoy high sound quality using bigger speakers
- Use external controllers to increase productivity while playing games
- Free of worries of low battery while playing games and apps
- Ability to set custom keys for playing games
- Change graphics according to your requirements
Now, here is a thing. Back in the day, Windows PCs were not great with PC specs. That means you have to look at the requirements of specific software. Nowadays, PCs are loaded with Blazing fast RAMs and processors. You can run BlueStacks for Windows easily. But, take a look at the requirements of BlueStacks.
Requirements of BlueStacks:
- Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7 operating system
- High-end processor (Intel or AMD)
- 5GB Hard Disk Space
- Minimum 2GB of RAM.
- Nvidia or AMD graphics card
- Updated graphics software
Download BlueStacks for Windows:
Now let’s talk about the method to install BlueStacks for Windows. You will be able to install BlueStacks for PC using the method given below. The thing is that you have to make sure what architecture (32 bit/64 bit) of Windows you are using. Because you can run BlueStacks for Windows (32 Bit) version on 64 Bit. But, cannot install BlueStacks for Windows (64 Bit) on the 32 Bit system. Check the architecture version by going into the system info of PC.
- Visit the BlueStacks official website by clicking on the link given here.
- After that, download the setup from there.
- Once done, open the setup and press download (It will install important files)
- Now, it will start installing the setup (wait for the setup to get complete)
- On the homepage of BlueStacks, it will ask for Google account details. You can either enter your old credentials or can create a new account.
- Complete the necessary steps and move towards the dashboard of the emulator.
- You have successfully installed BlueStacks for Windows. Search for the apps that you want to download.
By using the above guide you can download BlueStacks for Windows. Then you will be able to download Android apps on PC. That is all for today from us. We hope the guide to easy to follow. Keep visiting us for more tips and hacks.